Exceptions Made

April 14th, 2010

I couldn’t tease the ladies with just boy shoes today, now could I?

I’m not an Anthropologie girl at all. Some people focus a lot of their lusting/blogging on places like Anthro and J. Crew, and I’m not one of them. But that doesn’t mean there are no exceptions to my “meh” feelings about them, I have the most amazing cardigan (it was actually cheaper in the store and an lovely pumpkin color) I wear too often from J. Crew, and Anthropologie sometimes has interesting shoes that make me lust big time. (Remember these I totally held out too long for?) These beauties – both bright and neutral, are my current loves. If money were no object that top right pair would be on my feet right now. And while I’m dreaming, I’d be wearing them while traveling across America with Lily in this.

top left (I want marigold shoes in my life) – right
botton leftright (these are the amazing hand-painted clogs I posted about before! nice to see them in the states.)

9 Responses to “Exceptions Made”

1. Erika Says:

April 14th, 2010 at 6:32 pm

Hey! Any update when new necklaces will be up? I’ve been checking back frequently, was hoping to snag one for my friends graduation gift

2. lindsay Says:

April 14th, 2010 at 8:22 pm

a cruelly well stocked shoe store *way* too close to my apartment carries a wedge version of those cynthia vincent sandals. that print! each and every time i walk by my heart stops for a beat too long. man, i want those shoes!

3. Jane Flanagan Says:

April 14th, 2010 at 10:02 pm

I love those marigold ones! I was lusting over these other marigold sandals just a few days ago! http://www.lagarconne.com/store/item.htm?itemid=6229&sid=169&pid=

4. WPZ Says:

April 14th, 2010 at 10:02 pm

First time commenting here I think, just want you to know I love the blog!

But also, the upper right shoe – Cynthia Vincent? Target is doing a diffusion line with her that I cannot WAIT for… next Sunday! Look out for it! Pictures are online here and there…

5. amy Says:

April 14th, 2010 at 11:23 pm

oye! why do those “beyond bazaar sandals” by cynthia vincent have to be $248? they are a dream. now i’m really hoping the target collection does it for me.

6. anneemall Says:

April 15th, 2010 at 5:45 am

Love the yellow ones!

7. Ashley Says:

April 15th, 2010 at 1:14 pm

Ignorance is bliss. Now I’m going to live the tortured life of someone who knows these shoes exist, but not in my closet.

I’m thinking bottom left could almost be a year round shoe. With opaque tights in the winter? Is that a good rationalization?

8. Luna Says:

April 15th, 2010 at 6:36 pm

shoes this pretty just make me want to cry!!

9. Happy Weekend! - Fabric,Blinds,Lamps,Mirrors,More… - Perfect Home Decor Says:

April 17th, 2010 at 7:04 am

[...] Oh my gosh, forget our new house- I want to live in this instead! (via Kate) [...]