Friday Bits

Unintentional cute theme in this week’s blogland round-up. I swear! I was feeling a little off, so perhaps I just gravitated towards things that cheered me up.

Amy makes me want to play with paper.

Do I even need to say anything about this photo by lisascenic on dreamcats?

If he doesn’t cheer you up, what will? Via P.

Need for a shiba inu in my life (someday!) increased ten-fold after seeing Madzuka’s shiba, Kitsune. (Also gushed about this photo on twitter this week.)

Adorable 3-year-old recites “Litany” by Billy Collins. And my ovaries ached, thanks to even*cleveland.

Jealous of Afton’s beach time/freckles/jelly fish/swim suit/glasses…

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Comments

I love your blog (so much that I spent last night reading back to page 25) – stumbled upon it from Joanna Goddard’s ‘Cup of Joe’. My new favorite, even more so now that you posted ‘Litany’ recited by a 3 year-old.

Love today’s post! It’s just the perfect thing I needed this am. It’s helping me recover from the week. And the Litany video definitely affects the ovaries. Want. Thanks and have a great weekend~~ kara b.

I love those tiny paper fragments turned into letters. And who doesn’t need weekly interaction with poetry reciting three-year-olds and shiba inus and dancing bears?!

Oh yes, I totally envy all the talented papercutters/maker out there. I have been trying to make some stencils for my nails and let’s just say I’m no jedi with an exacto.

i saw one of those little guys this morning, he was a puppy though! i walked past and thought he was a fox for a moment. i guess that’s why they named the one you linked to Kitsune (japanese fox). love them!

6. Belinda says

Oh good lord, that kid is killing me – brilliant and adorable at the same time!
    Thank-you Kate, made me all sentimental and sappy, my boy just turned 18 last Monday and you took me right back to when he was 3…sigh.

7. Mallory says

WOW that little boy is too adorable for words! My heart hurts. Billy Collins poem + cutest kid in the world = best video ever! Thanks for sharing! :)

Trackbacks