A quick Friday Bits for a busy busy week, posted a little earlier since some of you are heading out for Easter. I will in fact be busy busy until Anabela and I set off on our adventure in less than two weeks, so I am counting down the days and hoping she plans the whole trip for me. Just kidding! Kind of.
1. So much going on in this incredible necklace by Kelsey Quan. via JC Report.
2. It took me 100 years to decide which tote bag I wanted from Fabric & Handle because they are all so awesome and affordable. Adjustable leather straps? So awesome.
3. Explordonia gives me a design boner. There, I said it. via designworklife.
4. Contemplating these Keds saddle shoes pretty hard. via Alison.
5. Volcano skirt. Need I say more? via I’m Revolting.
6. Gorgeous photos by Eric Weeks on Butter & Brass. I miss blogging about photographers, I need to get back on that.
My flickr favorites is turning into cat central, astutely pointed out by Jamie, who had her baby yesterday!
Have a wonderful weekend, friends! I’m going to force myself to maybe possibly relax this weekend.