Friday already? Hooray! My mom is in town so I’m looking forward to getting my shop on as I need to do a last minute wardrobe assessment before London next week and no one can shop til you drop like my mother.
Good things on the internet this week:
1. Vic is doing interviews with those of us taking part in Other People’s Houses, so you can read more about my thoughts approaching the show, plus more interviews!
2. I love this sweet story about Karie’s mom hand making her a care bear when she was a kid. via Tamara
3. I’m really into farro lately. Do you eat it often? I love the texture. I also love risotto, so this farro and millet risotto is right up my alley.
4. Pictory: The Stories Of Handmade, a collaboration between Etsy and Pictory Magazine featuring beautiful images and stories about handmade, is amazing. Get a lot of that insane handcut illustration! via Alison
5. Jane’s new shop, Coterie, looks pretty amazing!
6. A wonderful Glass Ghost track, “Like A Diamond” re-imagined with Sharon Van Etten on vocals.
7. Genius Reggie Watts poster for the Sasquatch Music Festival by DKNG Studios. Oh how I wish I could be there! Lucky Northwesterners.
8. Martin asks you to print his pdf onto violet paper, hang it up somewhere, and take a photo. I need to find the perfect palm tree this weekend… via Anabela
9. Andrea posted some awesome photos of her trip to LA last month on flickr! This is my future band photo.