Thank you for all of your well wishes for my wisdom teeth ordeal! I’m still recovering, if not feeling worse, but a lot of you have told me that day three is the turning point. Hoping to be better by tomorrow as it’s the first day Will and I have had off together in a while!
1. Julia’s amazing new Rennes collection is out now, and I this amazing bag is coming my way. So excited. I redesigned her website, so check it out, along with the incredible photos of the collection!
2. La Sardina 35 mm wide angle lomography camera. Looks awesome, takes awesome photos. via DesignWorkLife.
3. I think this dip-dye (or more like dip-bleach) sweatshirt would make the most awesome DIY project. via pennyweight (Elise is like my Pinterest hero, as you can tell from Friday Bits. Guilty as charged!)
4. Fantastic lettering by Simon Walker on grain edit. via susan.
5. The Shot That Nearly Killed Me. (Warning: not for the faint of heart, but riveting.) via Vic.
6. The most well designed pencil sharpener in all the land. Want.