A short week, but one I’m still glad to be over as I’m just having one of those summers so far that’s just one thing after another stressing me out! I know I owe a lot of people emails right now, and I hope you forgive me. My health is not where I’d like it to be, and I’m scrambling to catch up still from the whole wisdom teeth ordeal and my poorly timed vacation. On top of all that, moving! Oh jeez, moving. I’m going to stop thinking about my to-do list and just look at these nice things:
1. A Great Gatspy-inspired birthday party in a garden.
2. The Owls Are Not What They Seem, a mix from Andrea for the Log Lady fans.
3. Meighan kicks off her new podcast series with a serious art heavyweight, Steve ESPO Powers.
4. Fantastic photos by Matt Blodgett, all taken with Kodak Funsavers. via Brian.
5. Pretty new summer dresses by Vain & Vapid.
6. Excited to check out all the recommendations on East Side Bites, a great East-side of LA food blog. via Natalie.
7. My dad was actually the one to show me this beautiful recipe video over the weekend – he’s obsessed with finding cool videos on vimeo. I’ve seen it floating around the web this week, so clearly he’s a trendsetter. Beet Cake by Tiger In A Jar. I want to taste this!
8. The Nothing Is New shop is lookin’ good, lookin’ good.
9. I love this affordable cedar leaning planter. via
Have a wonderful weekend!