1. I love Poketo’s new garden section, with pretty ways to display plants.
2. How amazing is Amy Merrick’s new website? I love the story behind it as well.
3. Pony Swim by Marissa Textor, a beautiful graphite drawing. via Macon (who designed Amy’s site above!)
4. YUM! That’s all I have to say about that.
5. Sunken Cities of the Ancient World.
6. Love Scout & Catalogue’s El Mercado shop. I’ve never been to Mexico and need to change that, being so close now.
This week has been surprisingly difficult. It’s been hard to set a schedule for myself while at the same time allowing myself a bit of freedom that I had been wanting so badly. It’s hard to find a good balance. I know I’ll figure it out, it’s only been a week, but it’s put me in a pretty grumpy mood in the meantime. I worked out of a shared office space yesterday and that was helpful, so I need to force myself to get over there more often to get some work done!