Thank you all for your wonderful comments on my Bits Of My Weekend (or lack thereof) post. Your support and kindness forever keeps me going. I don’t have any plans to get rid of other weekly features right now, as it keeps me on schedule and I still feel inspired with other things I post about. So on that note, some gems I’ve fallen in love with lately with no particular theme…
1. Lars Beller Fjetland’s beautiful Re-Turned birds, made from leftover wood. via It’s Nice That.
2. Simple Arrow Tail by Halona Glass. Treated myself to this beauty over the weekend, I’ll be sure to share a photo when it comes. via Danica
3. Vintage Jim McBride Fabrik plates. I’d love to collect this pattern, it’s so seventies Pacific Northwest.
4. Madewell holepunch sandal. Perfection. A more affordable answer to those Steven Alan babies I covet.
5. Louise Bourgeois Be Calm poster. Saw this at the MOCA store last weekend and it’s been on my brain ever since as Louise is a hero of mine. I’m a little done with inspirational message prints, but it’s Louise and I’m afraid I’m in need of this reminder a lot lately.