Two weeks worth of gems online. I’ve been stock pilin’ them for your enjoyment:
1. Ilana Kohn’s S/S 12 lookbook is HERE! I’ve been patiently waiting for this, especially because Ilana designed all the prints herself this time around, and it does not disappoint. I particularly love the foxtail print and the Clipper dress (pictured) looks like the perfect summer dress. Photographer: Dustin Fenstermacher, Model/Hair & Make-up: Caroline Ventura
2. Incredible: The Northern Lights over an Arctic Volcano. Photos by James Appleton. via Meighan.
3. Do yourself a favor and watch Red Moon, a werewolf submarine movie by the always awesome Sirocco Research Labs.
4. Beautiful colors in India, photographed by Nidhi Malhotra.
5. Save Food From The Fridge is a fascinating exploration of food preservation sans-fridge, elegantly of course. via All The Mountains.
6. A limited edition Scrabble Typography game designed by Andrew Carpenter, initially as a student project. Damn. via DesignWorkLife.
I’m super excited to have a weekend with not one single thing scheduled. Have a great weekend, friends!