Friday Bits (on a Monday)

April 9th, 2012

Ok, I’m making up for Friday a little late. Did you have a good weekend? I hope so. Internet goodies:

1. A wonderful workspace.
2. Been waiting for these for a while: Light As A Feather, gorgeous new silk scarves from Fieldguided. A perfect photo shoot from Anja and Megan.
3. An excellent use of Pinterest: Hair Chests I Want To Cry On. (via Tamera)
4. Pretty Caitlin Mociun on Backyard Bill.
5. This amazing necklace at Ship & Shape.
6. Has anyone tried out the app Picle? It’s basically Instagram with sound – you take a photo and then record the sound for a few seconds so people can experience them together. I’m not a big app users, but this is such a cool idea.

10 Responses to “Friday Bits (on a Monday)”

1. indreams Says:

April 9th, 2012 at 3:28 pm

wow, that workspace is so clean! i just set up my desk this past weekend and it felt so good…though now i need to work on the cleaning-up bit, haha.

how amazing is caitlin mociun’s home? and that outfit she’s wearing in the shot you posted? i’m having a yellow moment, and that skirt is to die for!

2. Angie Says:

April 10th, 2012 at 2:58 am

Wonderful post! I love that necklace and I too have been waiting on those silk scarves! Also that app sounds great, I will give it a try!

3. susan Says:

April 10th, 2012 at 4:26 am

& thank you ! amazingly lovely Friday bits … as usual. LOVE that workspace also & those Fieldguided scarves – I die ;-)

4. Jen Says:

April 10th, 2012 at 7:04 am

Have you seen Make Grow Gather’s “sound of the weekend?” I thought of it when you mentioned the app. I love the idea of recording sound to go with an image.

5. kate Says:

April 10th, 2012 at 8:22 am

oooh this app sounds awesome!

6. Rachel Says:

April 10th, 2012 at 8:25 am

Can’t stop laughing about the Pinterest board!! That workspace is just lovely!!

7. Jo Says:

April 10th, 2012 at 11:37 am

Haven’t tried Picle yet (not a great app user either) but I will probably succumb soon… (and oh my gawd Instagram just sold for ONE BILLION dollars. And yes, I did say that with a Dr Evil voice. So, Picle, well done chaps, well done).

8. jam Says:

April 10th, 2012 at 8:17 pm

Strange, Caitlin and I are both from NC. Cuh-razy.

9. eliza Says:

April 11th, 2012 at 2:02 pm

that workspace is Sublime.

thanks for your friday bits posts! i always find a gem in them.

10. Natalie (Fashion Intel) Says: