Summer Snaps

November 6th, 2012

A lot of us, particularly in the US, are feeling jittery and nervous today. I went on a long bike ride and now I’m listening to old Dolly Parton, trying to get back into the swing of all the work/emails I’ve been neglecting while working on getting things ready for Feliz and being in Austin – which was amazing – by the way. More on that later. There are some instagram shots to tide you over til later.

So, some random summer snaps to distract you.

Photos by Kate Miss, taken with a White Slim Angel Wide-Angle Camera with Kodak Portra 160 film.

8 Responses to “Summer Snaps”

1. Natalie / Half Asleep Studio Says:

November 6th, 2012 at 12:29 pm

Summer, please come back!

2. lissa snapp Says:

November 6th, 2012 at 1:16 pm

Lovely Summer Shots! Yep that anxious feeling has been with me since I woke up. Big night ahead!

3. lori Says:

November 6th, 2012 at 1:24 pm

Beautiful shots! And YES! I have been unable to focus all day. My mind wanders and I know I should be working. So…I head to Bloglovin. :)

4. Liz Says:

November 6th, 2012 at 1:28 pm

That shot of Wendy is gorgeous! The light on her whiskers! Can’t wait to hear about Feliz. And yes, nervous here too – fingers and toes are crossed.

5. indreams Says:

November 6th, 2012 at 8:46 pm

wendyyyyy!!! <3 (oh yeah, and summer = <3 too…just…less so.)

6. Rebecca Says:

November 7th, 2012 at 8:37 am

Hurray for late summer shots !

And just wanted to say I’m re-listening to your album of covers, and it’s so good !
    Love your voice.

7. Morgan Ashley Says:

November 7th, 2012 at 11:28 am

Weird, off-topic question: how do you keep your burro tail plant from breaking? Mine is so sensitive, the “leaves” just fall off at the slightest touch… I figured since Wendy is hanging out next to it, you must have it under control.

8. Handmade Trifecta Featuring Kate Miss and For Me For You Says:

November 20th, 2012 at 5:53 pm

[...] eye and her love of music, you’ll be hard pressed not to find something to love on her blog. This particular post featured images from her Instagram account. As much as I love these balmy days on the Big Island, I [...]