Work/Shop: A Pop Up Shop

November 28th, 2012

Exciting things are afoot! I’m helping organize an awesome pop-up shop here in LA on Saturday, December 8th, called Work/Shop. It’s at Elephant, and it’s going to be outdoors in the backyard underneath the stars and market lights – a really lovely, intimate evening holiday shopping event. Not only will there be stationery, prints, jewelry, terrariums, vintage home goods, vintage clothing, and baked goods, but you can get your hair braided (by Ali, of course! Perfect to go out afterwards with) and have your portrait taken. There will be boozy cider and fun will be had by all. We hope to do more of these in the future and eventually hold classes, so if you can’t come this time, I hope there will be another opportunity for you to in the future.

I will be selling jewelry and prints, and I can’t wait to see friends and new faces.

11 Responses to “Work/Shop: A Pop Up Shop”

1. Kelly Says:

November 28th, 2012 at 9:41 am

ahhh! i wish i was in LA because this sounds magical! have fun!

2. cinthya Says:

November 28th, 2012 at 9:45 am

This is great! Looking forward to checking it out!

3. Dennise Says:

November 28th, 2012 at 2:43 pm

an outdoor pop-up shop in December! you lucky, lucky west coasters! ;) sounds great, wishing I could be there. xo

4. Mfree Says:

November 28th, 2012 at 4:43 pm

Can’t wait for this! And its even in my neighborhood!

5. Explore*Handmade Says:

November 28th, 2012 at 6:27 pm

How exciting! Wish I could be there but did the second best thing and shared with all of my blog readers on FB and Twitter. I’m sure those nearby do not want to miss it!

6. Kate N. Says:

November 29th, 2012 at 11:17 pm

This sounds awesome! Can’t wait! Unique LA this weekend, Shop/Work the weekend after… I will most certainly be broke (and happy).

7. Kate N. Says:

November 30th, 2012 at 6:46 pm

Oh and hey – what time does this shindig start? :)

Kate Reply:

5! All the info is on the flyer/website.

Kate N. Reply:

Oh dear. I knew it was in front of me! It’s been a long week, haha.

Kate Reply:

Girl, I feel you:)

8. carrieolshan Says:

December 2nd, 2012 at 10:12 am

Sounds great, will hopefully make it out!