Hi friends! Excited to announce that on February 8th I’ll be opening my home studio up for a day of quick portrait sessions at a special, super affordable price! Also super cool is that Katie will be on hand for any ladies who would like to add a hairdo/braid onto their session. Are you in need of a new headshot for social media profiles, your about page, your job, etc.? I’m here for you! We’ll be doing simple waist-up photos on my little back patio with natural sunlight and a dark colored background and a lighting set up inside with a plain white backdrop for two different looks, and I’ll be shooting digital and film.
some examples of my portrait work. see other examples here.
- Saturday, February 8th, scheduling times between 9am and 4pm
- $75 gets you a session that should take no more than 30 minutes total of your time, extra for adding on hair styling.
- You’ll get a few different high res and web res photos emailed to you within the month (if you need it rushed, we can discuss that!)
- $15-20 extra for hair styling. Katie was our second braider at the fundraiser we had with Ali and did my hair for my wedding. She is particularly awesome with crown braids, which look great in photos.
- location: Hermon (between Highland Park and South Pas), Los Angeles – exact location upon receiving reservation
- cash or credit accepted
fyi: I have a cat who will probably hide the whole day and my neighbors behind my patio have chickens, if you have allergies!
to reserve a slot, email katemiss at gmail.com and let me know what times you’d prefer and if you’ll be wanting some hair help!