The last day of portraits I hosted was such a smashing success and so many people wanted to take part but were unable to, so Katie and I decided to do it all again! Same details as last time, but I’m raising the price just a touch because Katie ended up helping me way behind doing hair and girl deserves more cash money for her unbelievably awesome help (everyone who had their picture taken would agree). Some of my favorites from the day are here in this post. Such beautiful ladies!
- Saturday, March 22nd, scheduling times every hour from 9am to 4pm.
- $100 gets you a session that should take no more than 30 minutes total of your time, extra for adding on hair styling.
- We’ll be doing half indoor with artificial light, half outdoor with natural light.
- You’ll get around 10-15 photos, in color and black and white via Dropbox in 1-2 weeks.
- $20 extra for hair styling by Katie. Braids are her specialty.
- location: Hermon (between Highland Park and South Pasadena), Los Angeles – exact location upon receiving reservation
- cash or credit accepted
fyi: I have a cat who will no doubt hide the whole day and my neighbors behind my patio have chickens, if you have allergies!
to reserve a slot, email katemiss at gmail.com and let me know what times you’d prefer and if you’ll also want your hair done.
Thank you to Ashley, Bari, Bethany, Clare, Kara, Sarah, Claudia and Victoria for letting me share your photo!